We are a Christian Based Childcare Center located inside of Lansing First Church of the Nazarene in Delta Township and serve the Greater Lansing Area. Here are some helpful things to know about us:
- We provide quality care for infants to 5 years of age.
- We partner with Great Starts to Quality, and you can visit their website to see our star rating at www.greatstarttoquality.org.
- We follow the “Project Approach” curriculum and are dedicated to helping prepare children for kindergarten.
- Our lead teachers are required to have Early Childhood Education credits from an accredited college.
- All of our teachers are required to obtain 24 hours of yearly training with specialization in, but not limited to: Inclusiveness, Infant Safe Sleep, Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse, Emergency Preparedness, and Child Development.
- We provide nutritious breakfast, lunch, and 2 snacks as participants in the Child and Adult Care Food Program.
- Chapels and devotionals occur weekly.